Friday, January 15, 2016

Self Improvement

Victorville Daily Press
The Today's Woman Foundation is hosting a transformational workshop from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at Sun View Plaza, 13010 Hesperia Road in Victorville. The event will be facilitated by Cindy M. Bostick, a certified transformative coach and “Best Year ...
Harvard Business Review
We examined roughly 7,000 self-assessments, and focused on a group of questions that measured a “proving” versus “improving” orientation. For instance, we asked people what happened the last time they were given negative feedback – did they challenge ...
Idaho State Journal
Specifically, Idaho State is focused on improving an offense that's sixth in the conference in scoring at 73.5 points per game and 11th in field goal percentage (41.5). Sac State doesn't have any glaring weaknesses like North Dakota did, and the ...
The Globe and Mail
Don't tell me about self-improvement. I've been improving myself for decades. I have dieted, exercised, made to-do lists and then lost them. I have striven to be more efficient and productive, waste less time, watch more TED talks, tidy my desk, write ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment